Important payment information
All-Inclusive One-Off Repair £299 (including VAT)
- Call out
- Parts Exchange
- Full annual service
- 30 day guarantee on the repairs
If Ferroli estimates that the repairs needed to fix your boiler will cost more than 80% of its current value, Ferroli will deem the boiler to be Beyond Economic Repair (BER).
Please click here for an estimate of your boiler’s value and the corresponding maximum value of parts we would cover.
Peace of mind promise
Don’t worry – if Ferroli identifies your boiler as BER we will offer a substantial reduction on the cost of installing a brand new Ferroli boiler in your home with a minimum guarantee of 5 years.
Terms & conditions
- This is an appliance only repair which does not cover the system, pipework, radiators, external controls or sludge in the system.
- If a Ferroli engineer attends the property on the agreed date and is unable to gain access to the appliance, a genuine appliance fault is not identified or the boiler is deemed to be BER, then a call out fee of £75 will be retained by Ferroli and £224 will be refunded back to you.
- If your boiler requires parts that are obsolete, the boiler will be deemed to be BER.
- You can cancel your appointment up to 24 hours before the engineer is due to attend and receive a full refund. If less than 24 hours’ notice is given, a call out fee of £75 will be retained by Ferroli and £224 will be refunded back to you.
In order to book an engineer we require an authorised payment of £299 from a credit or debit card.
After filling out the form on the left of this page you will be redirected to a secure banking website for completion of the payment authorisation process.
Company registration information:
Company name: Ferroli Limited
Place of registration: Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire, UK
Registered office address: Ferroli Limited, Lichfield Road, Branston Industrial Estate, Burton-upon-Trent, Staffs DE14 3HD, UK
Registered number: 3335187
Telephone: 0330 205 0000